….and will learn at the International Search Summit @ SMX West
The International Search Summit provides training, advice and insight to those working in the challenging discipline of international digital marketing. Here are just 10 things that anyone involved in multinational web marketing should know – and that can be found at ISS @ SMX West on Monday February, 27th.
- How to geo-target your international website correctly in Google – make sure you’re localized content is being seen in the right place, by the right users.
- How to improve your internal processes to develop a global search center of excellence – don’t let internal inefficiencies hinder international growth.
- Where Facebook doesn’t rule the social networking space, and how you can harness local social networks to reach users in markets like China, Russia, South Korea and Japan.
- The impact of domains on international performance and how to determine the most effective domain strategy for your business.
- The latest global internet trends – what is big in the US isnt necessarily having the same impact elsewhere.
- How to penetrate the vast and profitable market of China, dealing with complex issues such as trade and internet censorship.
- Why Yandex is the search market leader in Russia and what Russian internet users want from their online experience.
- How to effectively reach Spanish speaking users online, in the US and around the world.
- What others are doing. Learning from the experience of others and sharing problems, challenges and solutions will give new insights and new perspective on multinational marketing activity.
- That you’re not alone! Making new contacts with experts, suppliers and fellow marketers will help develop an invaluable network and open doors you never realised existed.
Book your place at the International Search Summit Workshop today, saving 10% on all passes with the discount code smx10iss.
Already attending SMX West? No problem! Just contact the team at SMX who will be more than happy to add ISS to your pass!
For the full agenda, list of speakers and pricing details, visit http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/international-search-summit
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- International digital marketing: 50 tips in 50 days - August 13, 2018
- International Search Summit Barcelona speaker spotlight: Swydo’s Jeroen Maljers - April 20, 2018
- International Search Summit Barcelona speaker spotlight: SEAT’s Michiel Das - April 11, 2018