There are some changes in PPC ad market in Japan in December. Here’s some notes for those people who are running the ad campaign in Japan market.
- MSN Japan’s Live Search result pages now show the ads from Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions.
- Overture changed the ad guide lines in Jan. 2007. (Example: Restriction on 3rd party brand names, e-mail, phone number, etc. in ads)
- Overture Japan’s ads appear on sites such as: Yahoo Japan, NikkeiNet, Amazon.co.jp, and mixi
- Google’s AdWords appear on sites such as: goo, Biglobe, @nifty, and Rakuten/Infoseek
-Google and Overture are two major PPC ad service providers in Japan. Also, X-Listing, eListop, and J-Listing are well known PPC ad service providers in Japan.
- Ads for mobile search will grow big in Japan in 2007.
Latest posts by Motoko Hunt (see all)
- Yahoo Japan’s E-Commerce Revolution: No Fees Model - October 7, 2013
- Rakuten Inc. to invest US$100million in Pinterest - May 20, 2012
- Yahoo, Alibaba and Softbank have reached the agreement on Alipay - August 2, 2011