Global marketing news – 19th January 2018
- China is clamping down on virtual private networks (VPNs) in an attempt to tighten online censorship in the country.
- Google has announced that, from July 2018, page speed will be a ranking factor in the mobile search results.
- YouTube has introduced new rules about which publishers can earn money from ads on its platform.
- The Russian search engine Yandex has moved its media-contextual banners (MCBs) to the Yandex.Direct interface.
- A new report from App Annie has revealed the biggest app markets of 2017.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- Pros and cons of three multilingual YouTube channel models - July 4, 2018
- Ad blocking: How can marketers work around it? - February 5, 2018
- China clamps down on VPNs in censorship push - January 19, 2018