ContactLab, the Digital Direct Marketing Division of Tomato Interactive has published a study on Email Marketing in Italy.
The report is available for download here (after a short registration process).
A few interesting findings of the survey:
- An estimated 50 million active Email boxes in Italy
- An average of nearly 3 Emails per user
- 82% of those surveyed used a PC, 58,4% a portable, 14,1% a phone (non blackberry), 2,7% blackberry, 4,0% PDA/Tablet PC
- Users receive an average of 18,5 per day
- Users are subscribed to an average of 6,3 mailing lists, mostly related to travel and tourism, fixed and mobile telephone services, news and information, eCommerce, Online Communities, Internet, Financial Services, Sports
Source: Mauro Lupi
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010