Andy Atkins-Kruger

Firefox browser use expands rapidly in Europe

XiTimonitor has published a study showing that Firefox is truly taking off with European audiences.

Norway and Portugal have been the fastest growers in the last with 19% and 15% respectively. Five eastern European countries score for the first time – Bulgaria, Croatia, Latvia, Ukraine and Slovakia. Top scorers are Finland, Germany and Poland.

Andy Atkins-Kruger
Andy is the CEO of Webcertain. He is a trained linguist with 20 years experience in international marketing, having helped major brand leaders with their advertising and public relations projects on five continents. Webcertain has been operating multilingual search marketing campaigns for over 15 years and is one of few agencies which only deal with international campaigns; the company doesn't deal in single market projects. Andy speaks regularly at conferences around the world, writes for the Multinational Search column of SearchEngineLand.com and is the Managing Editor of the Multilingual Search blog.

One Response to Firefox browser use expands rapidly in Europe

  1. TechManiac says:

    Still, studies show that only 10% of the users use Firefox, the other 90% stick with IE.

Leave a Reply

Yandex.Metrica