Meir Brand, Ceo of Google Israel along with Eyal Chen and Ronen Horen(Sales directors of the Israeli Google team) conducted two seminar meetings this week in Tel Aviv, The first for Israeli leading Interactive media firms and the second (In which I attended) to the leading SEM companies in Israel.
This is a first public step from Google’s representatives towards Israeli players, the main message was:
- We’re your friends, we don’t want to steal your clients.
- Let us help you up-sale your clients.
- You got a communication channel – talk with us.
Most of the lessons were presented by delegates from the European AdWords team, Google advertising options (mostly AdWords) stood at the middle of the discussion.
Time will tell how genuine that was, it felt like affiliate marketing at its best…
Latest posts by Gilad Sasson (see all)
- Israeli Exposure Data – Google Crosses 90% Reach for the First Time, youtube placed 5th - March 18, 2008
- Google opens a webmaster help group in Hebrew - January 8, 2008
- Israeli search firms SortFix & Omgili– simplify the experience, review products - December 18, 2007