Tomorrow another edition of the International Search Summit hosted by Web Certain at the British National Library in London takes place.
The focus of tomorrow’s discussion will be SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) with a grate list of speakers lined up to share useful information and tips on how to go about optimising websites and establishing a significant online presence.
- Global Search Strategies
- Links: key consumer insights that have shaped Microsoft’s search strategies and the development of Bing
- International Keyword Research
- The International Challenges of Local Search
- Universal Search and Digital Asset Optimisation
- Brand Reputation Management: An Italian Case History
- Panel Debate on Link Building
- Advanced link analysis using MajesticSEO
- Using Online PR for Links
- Search in Japan
- Optimising for Baidu
- Search in Holland
- How to Target Key Latin American Markets
- Managing Websites Across Multiple Markets
we will be covering the event from this blog, on twitter and elsewhere as well.
In case you haven’t subscribe to our feed for a detailed coverage of the event and follow us on twitter: International Search Summit hashtag: #ISSLON
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010