Google is the most popular search engine in most countries, Facebook is overtaking all other local networks to lead the way in global social media and Twitter is gaining new followers from all corners of the globe in their droves. So what’s the big deal about international search? Surely search is search, and social is social wherever you are in the world?
Well, anybody involved in managing global websites or search and social media campaigns will know that international is different to single market, single language campaigns. Sure, the same factors like including keywords in your copy and building links to your site still apply and yes, Google will undoubtedly play a role somewhere along the line but there are so many additional considerations borne out of language, location and culture that make international SEO, PPC and social media campaigns a totally different beast .
And this is what makes the International Search Summit a totally different event. The current early bird rates for the Seattle and London events expire on Friday 10th September – and apart from the great rates, here are another few reasons to attend.
- It’s focused specifically on international and multilingual topics – and will dig deep into them to provide insights and tips which you can then implement to your own campaigns.
- The speakers are selected because of their experience and knowledge of international online marketing. They understand the difficulties and complexities of managing your brand and your message across multiple markets, so know what you need and want to hear about.
- It’s not all just presentations – there are regular Q & A sessions throughout the day to ensure you get the answers you need and information that will help your global campaigns.
- The opportunity to network with both speakers and delegates – all of whom have an interest in international marketing and may just have the idea or solution you’ve been looking for.
- And did I mention the great early bird rates that are available!
The Summit will be in Seattle on October 6th and in London on 28th October – will you be there too?
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- International digital marketing: 50 tips in 50 days - August 13, 2018
- International Search Summit Barcelona speaker spotlight: Swydo’s Jeroen Maljers - April 20, 2018
- International Search Summit Barcelona speaker spotlight: SEAT’s Michiel Das - April 11, 2018