Kristjan Mar Hauksson – Nordic eMarketingGround rules
- no distribution of the same text to multiple locations
- re-write to two or three versions
- write it short and scalable
- do not spam it with links 2 or 3 at the most
Try to influence people to pick up the story – people who are passionate about topics.
- think of the people and how they are searching
- Think outside of the box: how can I get people to link to me
- Think about what people are searching for and is of interest to them
- Think about the way you write – it will depend on how people will pick it up
PR sites will have NOFOLLOW attributes but that’s besides the point – it’s about the content syndication (distribution) – the end goal is not the channel you are using but the people who are the final destination that will pick it up.
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010