Google has launched a new crossover search portal called ‘What do you love?’ under the http://www.wdyl.com domain name.
It aggregates in a non Google conventional way your search query results:
- Google groups based discussions
- product search and shopping
- classic search results
- photos linked to cloud images hosting and sharing service Picasa
- Blog results linked to blogging platform solution Blogger
- Video search results via cloud based social video sharing platform YouTube
- location via Google maps & Google Earth
- translation service via Google Translate
Google, Google, Google, Google, lol… Have you had enough yet?
I quite like the navigation joystick on the side!
Of course it works a lot better with generic terms such as ‘Peace’ or ‘Love’ but have fun What do you love searching your own name, your brand, your company or whatever bad word you can think of