Global marketing news – 12th January 2018
- A new version of the Google Search Console has started rolling out to all users.
- The Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba has announced that it successfully tackled counterfeit goods on its Taobao platform last year.
- India is now the fastest growing mobile payments market in the world, according to research by eMarketer.
- A high proportion of American consumers research products online before buying them in a physical store, according to research from Ecommerce Foundation.
- Vilkas Group has reported that ecommerce in Finland is on the increase.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- International Search Summit Barcelona speaker spotlight: Vistaprint’s Marie Mure-Ravaud and Johann Godey - March 14, 2018
- WhatsApp launches new service for businesses - January 23, 2018
- New version of Google Search Console being rolled out - January 12, 2018