Eric Le Bihan, CEO of Parla.it a France Telecom Company founded 6 months ago, announced in an interview with Punto Informatico a new and aggressive approach to broadband access starting today.
In an attempt to persuade a growing number of curious users, Parla.it has introduced a flat rate for unlimited internet access and VoIP services regardless of the existence of a TELECOM ITALIA telephone line. Until recently high speed DSL connections to the Internet were possible only on existing telephone lines set up and maintained by the ex monopolist and dominating carrier in Italy.
Parla.it offers a complete package of traditional telephone line + ADSL and two VoIP packages:
- ChiAma l’Italia for unlimited VoIP access in Italy
- ChiAma l’Europa for unlimited VoIP access in Europe, including all major European Countries
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010