The second day of the conference opened with presentations (one of which by myself) on Web 2.0.
My presentation can be downloaded here.
Pay per Click and analytics were reviewed in depth during the following sessions and followed by multilingual issues.
Andy Atkins Kruger provided insight on the challenges of setting up and running correctly a multilingual web site. Issues such as translation, plurals & singulars, prepositions and particles, accents, alternate characters, aggregation, declensions are some of the topics covered by Andy during his sessions.
Motoko Hunt provided interesting insight on the Asian market – here are some numbers from her presentation:
Top 10 Countries On Internet
- South Korea
Top 10 Languages On Internet
More information on the Japanese market:
- There are more mobile Internet Users in Japan than PC users
- 37% of daily blog entries in the world is in Japanese
- 84% of Japanese trust information on blogs and Social Networks
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010