Six out of thirteen SEMPO board members are now none-US so SEMPO is turning truly International. SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization annouced earlier this month the results of its 2010 Board of Directors election which begin their two-year term on March 18, 2010.
SEMPO’s 2010 Board of Directors is:
- Chris Boggs, Director, Search Engine Optimization, ROSETTA.
- Massimo Burgio, Founder, Chief Strategist, Global Search Interactive.
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Dave Fall, SVP Product and Operations, Clickable, Inc.
- Rob Garner, Strategy Director, iCrossing.
- Mike Grehan, VP and Global Content Director, Incisive Media.
- Motoko Hunt, President, Japanese Search Strategist, AJPR.
- Kevin Lee, CEO, Didit.
- Dmitriy Minenko, Online Specialist, Search Engine Marketing, Tourism British Columbia.
- Jeffrey Pruitt, CEO, Acendant.
- Margaret Willette, Search Marketing Manager, Intuit.
- Kristjan Mar Hauksson, Director Search, Nordic eMarketing.
Kristjan Mar Hauksson
Latest posts by Kristjan Mar Hauksson (see all)
- The Rising Need For Linguistic Adaptation - September 13, 2012
- International Companies Should Embrace the Hreflang tag - April 11, 2012
- Do You Know What Consumers Expect From Your Brands? - November 2, 2011