Russia and China offer great potential for international brands, but there are several things to be aware of when targeting these markets. Russia and China both have unique digital landscapes, so you will need an in-depth understanding of how these two markets differ from other markets in order to effectively grow your business in these regions.
Come join us in London on 7 March 2019, when we’ll be discussing practical tips for getting started in Russia and China, tactics for leveraging opportunities on major platforms and channels and sharing examples of brands seeing success in these markets.
These two half-day country-focused events are designed to give you the tools you’ll need to develop the tailored approach required to achieve online success in these markets.
In the meantime, here are some reasons why Russia and China are quickly becoming popular destinations for international businesses:
Why target Russia?
- e-commerce to grow to $24.8b by 2023
- sixth-largest economy in the world
- outbound tourism increased by almost 50%
- Europe’s largest online market
- language learning is the fastest growing sector
Why target China?
- the world’s second-largest economy
- 42% of global e-commerce comes from China
- China’s digital economy set to reach $16 trillion by 2035
- China leads the world in industrial output
- WeChat ecosystem and social, discovery-based shopping lifestyle
Below is a list of upcoming events, please click on each event to learn more.
- International Search Summit Munich – 1 April 2019
- International Search Summit London – 20 May 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona – 14 November 2019
Latest posts by Remi Bako (see all)
- Expanding your business into Russia or China? - February 11, 2019
- Go global! Three unmissable international search events for 2018 - July 19, 2018
- How GDPR Will Affect International Businesses - November 13, 2017