When people search for your brand on Google, one thing that likely (hopefully!) comes up is the knowledge panel.
The knowledge panel appears as a box on the right-hand side of the search engine results page (SERP) and contains an overview of your company information.
It can include your website, logo, images, social media profiles, address, opening hours, telephone number, business reviews and more.
You would assume that with the mighty power of Google, the information presented there would be accurate, complete and consistent – but that is not always the case!
If you have not properly optimised your online assets, information can be missing from your knowledge panel. In the worst-case scenario, it could even be inaccurate or damaging to your brand.
On top of this, the information that Google displays in the knowledge panel varies significantly from country to country.
This may sound like a chaotic, messy and hopeless situation, but it does not have to be.
You can take control of your knowledge panel.
There are certain practices and tools that can help you ensure that the information presented there is what you want it to be.
If you want to learn what to do to ensure that prospects, clients and partners see what you want them to see when they Google your brand name, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 29 September 2020 at 3pm BST (10am EST).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- how the knowledge panel differs in different locations
- why you should harness the power of the knowledge panel for your brand
- how to make the knowledge panel show the information you want about your brand
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Sanja Markovic (see all)
- On-page SEO: How to understand context and user intent - August 9, 2022
- Upcoming webinar: How to deliver a successful international website migration - August 3, 2022
- Upcoming webinar: Search engines that are challenging Google in 2021 - June 21, 2021