A fascinating article in Silicon.com tells of France trying to change its ‘image problem’ in the world of technology. Thus is revealed some interesting information about French culture – and France’s place in the world:
- France has a higher percentage of 20 to 29 year olds with qualifications in science or technology than the UK or US.
- Start-ups qualify for an 8-year income tax holiday!
France is the third-largest recipient of foreign aid and the fourth largest exporter.
10 of the world’s 100 largest companies are based in France.
Latest posts by Andy Atkins-Kruger (see all)
- Be prepared: A personal message from Webcertain’s CEO - May 15, 2018
- Why Someone Else Really Needs To Look Over Your Keyword Research – Especially When Multiple Languages Are Involved - June 6, 2014
- Commercial Russian Dates To Remember: Men’s Day (23rd February) And Women’s Day (8th March) - February 17, 2014