A fascinating article in Silicon.com tells of France trying to change its ‘image problem’ in the world of technology. Thus is revealed some interesting information about French culture – and France’s place in the world:
- France has a higher percentage of 20 to 29 year olds with qualifications in science or technology than the UK or US.
- Start-ups qualify for an 8-year income tax holiday!
France is the third-largest recipient of foreign aid and the fourth largest exporter.
10 of the world’s 100 largest companies are based in France.
Latest posts by Andy Atkins-Kruger (see all)
- Launching our new concept – Webcertain In-house! - July 26, 2019
- Yes, the robots are here and they’re running Google Ads! - April 10, 2019
- Be prepared: A personal message from Webcertain’s CEO - May 15, 2018