A fascinating article in Silicon.com tells of France trying to change its ‘image problem’ in the world of technology. Thus is revealed some interesting information about French culture – and France’s place in the world:
- France has a higher percentage of 20 to 29 year olds with qualifications in science or technology than the UK or US.
- Start-ups qualify for an 8-year income tax holiday!
France is the third-largest recipient of foreign aid and the fourth largest exporter.
10 of the world’s 100 largest companies are based in France.
France grapples with its image problem – silicon.com
The following two tabs change content below.
CEO at Webcertain
Andy is the CEO of Webcertain. He is a trained linguist with 20 years of experience in international marketing, having helped major brand leaders with their advertising and public relations projects on five continents. Webcertain has been operating multilingual search marketing campaigns for over 15 years and is one of few agencies which only deal with international campaigns; the company doesn't deal in single market projects. Andy speaks regularly at conferences around the world.
Latest posts by Andy Atkins-Kruger (see all)
- Launching our new concept – Webcertain In-house! - July 26, 2019
- Yes, the robots are here and they’re running Google Ads! - April 10, 2019
- Be prepared: A personal message from Webcertain’s CEO - May 15, 2018