Ask yourself this: when you create your social media campaigns, how much attention do you give to the images you use? Are they at the top of your agenda, or on an equal footing to the text, or are they seen as less important than your written content?
Many digital marketers will admit to going with the last option, viewing images as less important than compelling and persuasive text.
But this could be a serious mistake. Images matter, and using substandard imagery could harm the performance of your social media campaigns and lead to disappointing results.
If you want to learn how to avoid falling into this trap, and how to select the perfect images to help your social media campaigns deliver fantastic results, you are in luck!
We have a webinar recording on this very topic.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- The importance of images on social media: We explain why you need to use imagery in your social media posts, and the importance of choosing the right images for your purposes.
- Best practice for visuals on social media: You will learn how to create/select images that will bring you engagement and results. We also provide best practice guidelines on basics such as image dimensions on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Images versus video: You will learn when to use images versus video, and how long your social media videos should aim to be.
If you want to learn more about how graphics can make or break your social media campaigns, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- an introduction to social media visual requirements
- how to use graphics in your social media campaigns
- how to choose visuals that bring results
- when to use images vs. video