Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) should form an essential part of any skilled digital marketer’s toolkit. It is the practice of making data-driven adjustments to a website with the aim of increasing the conversion rate – a very worthwhile aim, as this should in turn increase that website’s revenues and profits!
We explored this topic in a recent webinar. In our webinar recording, you will learn what CRO is and what makes it so vital, as well as how best to approach CRO when your website targets multiple markets. We share with you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach to CRO, as well as advice on the best CRO tools and international strategy.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- An international perspective: Doing CRO for multiple international markets is very different from doing CRO for one market. You will learn how to tackle the challenge of doing CRO internationally so that you can take these learnings and apply them to your global websites.
- Data and tools: When you are doing CRO, it is important to gather both qualitative and quantitative data. You will learn why this is and what the best tools are to gather these different kinds of data.
- A step-by-step CRO strategy: CRO can feel daunting and confusing if you do not know how to approach it. You will learn an easy-to-follow, step-by-step method of doing CRO so you know exactly what to do.
If you want to learn more about how to use CRO to improve your international websites, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- what CRO is and why it is so important
- how to approach CRO for multiple markets
- the most effective CRO tools
- how to implement a successful international CRO strategy
Latest posts by Olivia Lofts (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to create more leads from your website - July 22, 2021
- How to create a successful SEO strategy for 2021 - June 10, 2021
- Watch the recording: How to use CRO to improve your international websites - March 10, 2021