A report by PhoCusWright Inc says that the European market on average will hit 25% of transactions carried out online during 2007 – this figure was achieved in the US in 2004.
There are, however some key differences in European markets:-
- UK and German buying patterns are most similar to the US
- France is behind the average thanks to low outbound travel and fewer low cost carriers
- Spain and Italy are further behind thanks to lower broadband access and less internet use (and let’s face it if you live you don’t need to travel so much do you!!)
- Why Someone Else Really Needs To Look Over Your Keyword Research – Especially When Multiple Languages Are Involved - June 6, 2014
- Commercial Russian Dates To Remember: Men’s Day (23rd February) And Women’s Day (8th March) - February 17, 2014
- How Yandex’s Removal Of Links From Its Algorithm Affects International Link Building Strategies - December 6, 2013