If you could ask Google anything you wanted about international SEO and managing global websites, what would it be? Think carefully, because now you can.
Google’s Gary Illyes will be taking part in a Q&A session at the International Search Summit Barcelona on 5th October and we’re giving one lucky person the chance to be there and get their burning question answered.
All you have to do is submit your question in video format via Twitter or LinkedIn by the 15th September, tagging Webcertain in the post – and Gary will choose his favourite question from the entries. That person will receive a free ticket to attend ISS and get to ask Gary their question in person during the session.
Even if you’re not chosen, your question may still be answered during the Q&A – and we’ll share coverage of the Q&A panel after the event.
Just to be clear on the rules:
- The question must have an international angle
- The question must be submitted in video format (you don’t have to be in the video – be as creative as you like!)
- You must retweet/share Webcertain’s post on Twitter or LinkedIn and then post your question, tagging Webcertain in the tweet or post.
- We must receive the question by 4pm BST on Friday 15th September 2017
- The ticket doesn’t include travel or accommodation
We’ll announce the winner on Wednesday 20th September.
We look forward to your questions – good luck!
The International Search Summit, the only event dedicated entirely to international search marketing topics and challenges, is heading to Barcelona for the first time. This full day event will feature a range of speakers with expertise in managing international websites and running global campaigns, including Gary Illyes, Bastian Grimm and Pilar Navarro. They will share tips, tactics and advice for improving your online presence in international markets and how to overcome common challenges.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to identify and seize growth opportunities in international markets - April 20, 2022
- International marketing recruitment: How to drive global growth amid The Great Resignation - February 23, 2022
- 5 trends to include in your 2022 international digital marketing strategy - December 21, 2021