The only conference for international marketers is back in London on 24th November – and for anyone working in the global SEO, PPC and social media space, the International Search Summit is one event not to miss.
And here are 5 reasons why you’ll want to be there:
- Unique Content: ISS covers topics you won’t find anywhere else. It goes beyond the basics to explore the complex world of international search marketing and will leave you with a host of ideas and strategies to implement in your own organisation. Check out the International Search Summit London agenda.
- Expert Speakers: ISS is committed to delivering quality content from experts in their fields. Every speaker at the Summit works in the international space and will provide invaluable insights for you to take away and implement.
- Networking: ISS puts you together with other global marketers, working on the same kind of projects as you, and facing the same challenges. The contacts you’ll make and experiences you’ll share will help you view your international projects with fresh eyes and renewed enthusiasm.
- Interactive Sessions: We know you’ll have loads of questions about your international SEO, PPC, social, mobile campaigns and projects – and we want you to get all the answers. There are numerous opportunities for Q&A, as well as dedicated breakout sessions to enable smaller groups to focus on a specific topic that is relevant to them.
- Proven Success: It’s not a coincidence that many attendees attend ISS time and time again or that they’re happy to share the positive experiences they had at the show – check out our testimonials!
The International Search Summit will take place at the British Library in London on Thursday 24th November.
View a full list of sessions and speakers, and book your place at internationalsearchsummit.com/london
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to identify and seize growth opportunities in international markets - April 20, 2022
- International marketing recruitment: How to drive global growth amid The Great Resignation - February 23, 2022
- 5 trends to include in your 2022 international digital marketing strategy - December 21, 2021