Are you responsible for your brand’s website? Want to make sure you are as visible as possible online? Ever wished you could ask those tricky SEO questions to someone who actually knows the answers?
Yes? Then you are in luck! As part of the International Search Summit: Global Virtual Edition, John Müller from Google will be hosting a live, interactive Q&A session with attendees. This is your chance to ask the SEO questions that matter to you, and get the answers directly from a Googler!
Whether you are struggling with geotargeting, want advice on Core Web Vitals, or need help after an international website migration, John will be there to answer any questions you have.
Join us on 18 May 2022 and get the answers you need to solve your international website problems and boost your online performance!
A whole range of technical SEO talks, across 2 days
As well as John Müller’s Q&A session, we have several other fantastic technical SEO talks lined up for this year’s International Search Summit: Global Virtual Edition. Here is a little taster of what you can expect:
- Mastering content clustering and SEO automation using knowledge graphs – by Andrea Volpini from WordLift
- APIs for global SERP wins: The best ones you aren’t using – by Crystal Carter from Wix
- How to successfully handle an international site migration – by Sanja Markovic from Webcertain
- Are indexing challenges different in different parts of the world? – by Aleksandra Zarzycka from Onely
- What every marketer should know about migrating nine international websites into one .com site – by Evelyn Hodgson from Portakabin
- International SEO: Number ones – by Aleyda Solis, Bill Hunt and Andy Atkins-Krüger
You can view the full agenda here.
Want a reduced-price Early Bird ticket?
Discounted Early Bird tickets will be available until 8 April 2022! After that date, tickets will be available at full price. To take advantage of this time-sensitive offer, book your ticket to the International Search Summit: Global Virtual Edition now!
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Argentina - February 28, 2023
- 3 key differences between British English and American English - February 22, 2023
- 3 tips for digital marketing in the Netherlands - December 2, 2022