Global marketing news – 12th January 2018
- A new version of the Google Search Console has started rolling out to all users.
- The Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba has announced that it successfully tackled counterfeit goods on its Taobao platform last year.
- India is now the fastest growing mobile payments market in the world, according to research by eMarketer.
- A high proportion of American consumers research products online before buying them in a physical store, according to research from Ecommerce Foundation.
- Vilkas Group has reported that ecommerce in Finland is on the increase.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Japanese SEO: A look ahead to the International Search Summit with Rakuten - October 24, 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona keynote speaker spotlight: Argent Media’s Chris Silver Smith - October 10, 2019
- Eight reasons you don’t want to miss the International Search Summit Boston - August 28, 2019