Global marketing news – 12th January 2018
- A new version of the Google Search Console has started rolling out to all users.
- The Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba has announced that it successfully tackled counterfeit goods on its Taobao platform last year.
- India is now the fastest growing mobile payments market in the world, according to research by eMarketer.
- A high proportion of American consumers research products online before buying them in a physical store, according to research from Ecommerce Foundation.
- Vilkas Group has reported that ecommerce in Finland is on the increase.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to identify and seize growth opportunities in international markets - April 20, 2022
- International marketing recruitment: How to drive global growth amid The Great Resignation - February 23, 2022
- 5 trends to include in your 2022 international digital marketing strategy - December 21, 2021