Whew, another year nearly over! Now is the perfect time for marketers to reflect on the past year, take stock of their company’s current situation, and plan for what lies ahead in 2023.
But how do you ensure that you are reflecting on what is actually happening in your industry, and not just reflecting on your own preconceptions or expectations? With literally billions of people taking part in conversations online, the digital world is a treasure trove of insights on how your customers are actually thinking, behaving and consuming content. All you have to do is listen and be willing to take these learnings on board!
By listening to the conversations your customers are having online, you can learn what is trending at the moment and make an educated guess at what future trends are likely to be. This could highlight opportunities for your business that you were previously unaware of, allowing you to align your business’ practices with your customers’ expectations.
On 13 December 2022, Webcertain’s social media team held a free webinar looking at conversations and trends from 2022 that they noticed as they did work for clients from a range of industries, and where they see these trends going in 2023.
Here are some of the sectors that were covered in the webinar:
- food and beverage
- travel and hospitality
- health and wellbeing
If your brand belongs to any of the above sectors and you want to learn more about 2022 digital trends and where things are headed in 2023, you are invited to watch our webinar recording!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What conversations people were having in various industries.
- What messaging resonated with audiences online.
- How these conversations influence the industry.
- How to learn and incorporate lessons from these conversations in your 2023 digital marketing strategies.
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in Vietnam in 2023 - August 24, 2023
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in South Korea in 2023 - August 17, 2023
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in Japan in 2023 - August 10, 2023