2020 has been an unforgettable year, bringing with it a unique set of challenges which have had many marketers frantically readjusting their tactics.
As the year draws to a close, marketers are turning their attention to 2021, with hope and optimism that it will be a more stable, more positive year.
Now is the time to be planning your strategy for the upcoming year. By laying the groundworks of a clear plan now, you will be able to hit the ground running and make 2021 a year of success.
So, what should a global digital strategy for 2021 look like? We will explore this topic in our upcoming webinar.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- 2021 will set the trend for marketing in a post-COVID-19 world: It will show the lasting consequences of some of the shifts the pandemic caused, such as the rise in importance of an active online presence (even for small businesses).
- The use of social media as a customer education tool will continue to increase: Brands are now understanding the need and the benefits of taking the time to explain more about their products, services and procedures on social media (to reassure customers of the safety/quality of what they offer).
- The importance of e-commerce and e-services will continue to increase: These sectors were already growing, but it only accelerated in 2020. Still, some brands like Primark were caught out by having no e-commerce infrastructure and saw lockdowns affect them gravely. 2021 should be the year where we see new trends and players finally enter the e-commerce space.
If you want to learn more global digital strategy tips for 2021, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 3 December 2020 at 3pm GMT.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- trends and challenges in digital marketing for 2021
- what tactics you should incorporate into your strategy
- the most promising international markets in 2021
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by César Gonçalves (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: Growth opportunities in international markets in 2021 - April 13, 2021
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Japan - March 25, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: How to succeed online in Japan - January 21, 2021