Think international SEO is all about technical? Think again! Content is also crucial for SEO performance in international markets. From effective keyword research and mapping, to writing quality content and localising effectively, there’s plenty to consider. Countries differ in language, culture, currency and much more, so it’s important that your content strategy reflects this and is tailored to each target market.
In our latest free webinar, we’ll be taking a deep dive into international content strategy, exploring why it’s important and how it can help drive results for your business. On the day, we’ll be joined by guest speaker and seasoned SEO expert Liraz Postan, Founder and CEO of LP Marketing Services Inc. Liraz will be sharing insights gleaned during her 12 years of experience in international SEO, giving you the know-how to create a winning content strategy for international SEO.
Here are some teasers of what you’ll learn during the webinar:
- Translation vs. localisation: These terms are often conflated, but in reality, their meanings are very different. We’ll explore exactly what translation and localisation are, outlining the pros and cons of each approach. We’ll also provide information on best practice to help you develop a successful international content strategy.
- Variation of content: We’ll discuss which aspects of your content to localise and how to do this effectively.
If that’s got your attention, then join us on 19 May 2021 at 3pm BST (10am EDT) when we’ll share more insights to help take your international content strategy to the next level. Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- what an international content strategy is and why you should have one
- the difference between translation and localisation
- how to put a winning localisation strategy in place
- how to use internal resources to help you succeed
This webinar is a must-watch for marketing professionals looking to boost their SEO success in international markets. Don’t want to miss out? Click here to register for the free webinar today!