The world of work has gone through some rapid and unprecedented changes over the last year.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, millions of businesses were forced to go digital practically overnight.
From office workers having to work from home, to B2C shops having to suddenly concentrate on their e-commerce websites rather than their physical stores, digital has come to the forefront in almost every sector.
There is one industry that has benefitted from this in a big way – the technology sector, with software being the saviour that has helped many businesses through these exceptional times.
Video conferencing software has allowed teams to stay in touch and have virtual meetings.
Webinar and online event software has allowed conferences to take place in the digital realm.
Project management tools have allowed teams to maintain smooth workflows.
The technology sector has been able to provide the solutions to the challenges that the pandemic has thrown up – and with that, these technology companies’ own digital marketing efforts have become more important than ever, in order to stand out from the crowd and attract customers.
If you want to learn how to use digital marketing to reach global audiences in the technology sector, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 14 October 2020 at 3pm BST (10am EST).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- challenges and opportunities for digital marketing in the technology sector
- how to define your marketing goals
- how to develop your content strategy
- how to leverage the power of social media
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Olivia Lofts (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: How to create more leads from your website - July 22, 2021
- How to create a successful SEO strategy for 2021 - June 10, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: How to use CRO to improve your international websites - March 10, 2021