2021 is drawing to a close, and what a unique year it has been for marketers! The pandemic is still going on – with all the challenges and opportunities that brings – but certain sectors are starting to open back up. As 2021 draws to a close, we must turn our attention to 2022 and the opportunities that await.
This webinar will reveal what makes a great international digital marketing strategy for 2022 and beyond. It will equip you with knowledge about current digital marketing trends and how to turn that knowledge into tactics and strategy, so that you can hit the ground running and make 2022 a year of success for your business!
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- Digital marketing trends for 2022: We will use our knowledge and data-driven insights to look at the trends we see coming in digital marketing in 2022.
- Tactics and strategy: We will share how to turn that knowledge of current trends into an actionable strategy with defined tactics for specific platforms. You will leave with the practical, hands-on knowledge you need to create a successful action plan for your brand.
- An international focus: What sets Webcertain apart is our focus on all things international, so we will share our unique perspective on the most promising international markets your brand should consider if you want to expand your business internationally in 2022.
If you want to learn more about international digital marketing strategy for 2022 and beyond, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 14 December 2021 at 3pm GMT.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- trends and challenges in digital marketing for 2022
- what tactics you should incorporate into your strategy
- the most promising international markets in 2022
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- 5 trends to include in your 2022 international digital marketing strategy - December 21, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: International digital marketing strategy for 2022 and beyond - December 3, 2021
- Key takeaways from International Search Summit Global Virtual Edition 2021 - October 1, 2021