At 10am CDT (4pm BST) on July 18, 2019 we will be hosting the webinar “Why B2B product marketers must be brave to succeed internationally”. The webinar is aimed at B2B product marketers who want to utilise digital marketing to expand globally.
At Webcertain, we have a lot of experience in creating digital marketing campaigns for clients in the manufacturing and product marketing sector – and we want to share our knowledge in order to educate and empower you.
In this webinar, we will highlight some of the common issues faced by global product marketers and discuss why and how you can use digital channels and tactics to stand out from the crowd and win customers around the world.
The webinar will be split into six parts. It will cover:
- Research: Learn why it’s important to understand every local market you want to enter, and how these learnings can impact your digital marketing strategy.
- Setting expectations: Learn how to set meaningful goals and how to measure results.
- Branding: Learn why brand awareness is crucial to global success and why it’s definitely worth the initial investment.
- The battle between broad and narrow: Learn how to assess whether to employ broad or narrow targeting and which approach will bring the best results on which platform.
- Customer focus: Learn how to ensure your customers are always at the heart of what you do.
- Q&A: The webinar will end with a Q&A session where participants will be able to pose questions to our experts.
The webinar is completely free and a recording will be made available afterwards to all attendees. To sign up, just click here and fill out the short form at the bottom of the page!
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Japanese SEO: A look ahead to the International Search Summit with Rakuten - October 24, 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona keynote speaker spotlight: Argent Media’s Chris Silver Smith - October 10, 2019
- Eight reasons you don’t want to miss the International Search Summit Boston - August 28, 2019