The Summit will follow SMX West on March 11th, with a full day of sessions focusing on the issues and challenges of running search and social campaigns across multiple countries and languages.
You should attend the Summit if you want to:
- Identify the best international opportunities for your business
- Learn new techniques for improving existing international campaigns
- Avoid wasting money on poorly planned and executed international activity
- Discover language and cultural factors which could affect your success
- Understand user behavior in different regions
- Network with fellow global marketers, as well as experienced international specialists
All of the speakers at the Summit are there because of their experience in international and multilingual online marketing. Here’s our speaker line-up:
Andy Atkins-Krüger – CEO of International Search agency WebCertain and regular speaker and columnist on all things global. Also, the Chair of the International Search Summit events.
Konstantin Guericke – CO-Founder of LinkedIn and a driving force behind the network’s global expansion.
Philippe Pieri – Global Web Strategy Manager at Cisco, and responsible for its 85 websites around the world.
Bill Hunt – Renowned global marketer, former Director of Global Search Strategy for Ogilvy and CEO of Global Strategies International and now President of Back Azimuth Consulting.
Maura Ginty – Search and Social Manager at Autodesk and responsible for establishing the first centralized SEO, web content and social media programs for the global software company.
Michael Bonfils – CEO of WebCertain’s US division, Michael has worked on multilingual search campaigns for many years, with particular expertise in the Asian markets.
Motoko Hunt – Owner of AJPR, a Japanese search agency and Chairman of SEMPO’s Asia Committee, Motoko has been working in global search for over a decade.
Jay Webster – Jay comes from an advertising and technology background, and is the Divisional Vice President for Quova – a leader in IP Geo-location and geo-targeting.
There are also a couple of speakers yet to announce! View the full agenda.
There will be Q&A opportunities with all of our speakers, as well as an “Everything you wanted to know about International Search” Panel, giving delegates an open forum to ask anything they want to know about search and social marketing around the world.
Tickets can be booked as part of an SMX combi-pass or just for the International Search Summit. Register before Saturday February 5th to secure the best rates
The International Search Summit has been running since 2008 covering a range of international seo, ppc and social media topics, with speakers from around the world.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- US Display Advertising To Grow 70% In Next 4 Years - December 1, 2017
- Bing Launches Black Friday Flyer Ads - November 21, 2017
- Fastest Growing European Ecommerce Markets Revealed - November 10, 2017