TAGora is a Research Project funded by the European Union. The TAGora project aims at exploiting the unique opportunities offered by the increasing popularity of computer-mediated social interaction and social networks.
The project will develop along several lines:
- A systematic and rigorous data collection campaign that will produce reference datasets and make them available to the scientific community at large.
- The design and implementation of innovative techniques and tools for the analysis and mining of data.
- The construction and validation of modeling schemes for the observed phenomenology, involving the comparison of experimental data, simulation and theoretical constructions.
- The design and deployment of innovative, proof-of-concept tools aimed at better structuring and navigating information.
The kick off meeting was held on July 14th. The evolution of the project can be followed via the blog.
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010