Nokia recently conducted a study in 8 countries and interviewed 8.000 . The study showed 56% of Italians use Email for 30 minutes per day on an average, with manage 20 messages.
- 50% of those interviewed perfer Email to SMS
- 49% consider more important reply to their partner compared to their boss
- 29% their boss
- 23% work colleagues
- 31% Clients
The following two tabs change content below.
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by Webcertain: Just posted: 56% of Italians use Email half hour per day: Nokia recently conducted a study in 8 cou.. http://bit.ly/3jpJtV…