The digital marketing space is full of conferences and events, so working out what’s happening when and more importantly which to invest your precious time and training budget on, can be a challenge.
Each person will have a different objective and different requirements about what they look for in an event, but if you’re in global marketing and want to learn how other businesses are navigating the choppy waters of international, then the International Search Summit is definitely the event for you!
Here’s eight reasons why you should be there on September 26 in Boston:
1) Global Focus. The focus of the event is specifically on global and international topics, so every session has advice, tips and tactics for handling digital marketing at scale, while dealing with the linguistic, cultural and organisational challenges of operating worldwide.
2) Relevant topics. The topics at ISS are selected based on common challenges and struggles which marketers in global brands are facing daily and our speakers provide relevant, practical advice – based on real experiences.
3) Longer sessions. Each speaker has a minimum session of 30 minutes to ensure they can do more than skim the surface and have time to provide detailed examples and practical advice.
4) Lots of Q&A. There is Q&A time built into each session as well as a dedicated Q&A at the end of the day – ensuring that all attendees get the answers to the questions that matter to them and that will make a difference to their business.
5) Google Q&A. Gary Illyes from Google will take part in a special Q&A conversation, providing attendees with the unique opportunity to ask questions directly to Google about managing global sites and improving rankings in global search results.
Q&A session with Gary Illyes from Google, International Search Summit Barcelona 2018
6) Networking is another important part of ISS and throughout the day, attendees will have the chance to build connections with fellow international digital marketers and share experiences of working on a global scale.
7) Just one day. The International Search Summit is a one-day event, meaning it doesn’t require much time out of the office, or overload attendees with too much information to process and action.
8) Additional content. In addition to all of the content from the day, ISS attendees will receive a one-month subscription to Webcertain’s training platform which contains thousands of videos, guides and reports on all aspects of international digital marketing.
Topics at the upcoming International Search Summit Boston on September 26 include:
- missed opportunities in global search
- how to scale content marketing globally
- using programmatic advertising to drive global search performance
- crossing cultural borders in a digital world
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Japanese SEO: A look ahead to the International Search Summit with Rakuten - October 24, 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona keynote speaker spotlight: Argent Media’s Chris Silver Smith - October 10, 2019
- Eight reasons you don’t want to miss the International Search Summit Boston - August 28, 2019