On 29 August, we hosted the webinar “How to succeed at global SEO”. The webinar was aimed at SEO professionals who want to improve the organic performance of their international websites.
We know that the international element makes SEO a whole lot more complex. After all, with multiple languages and country-tailored information at play, ensuring you show the right content to the right people and maximise reach is vital.
The webinar taught attendees how to avoid common international SEO pitfalls and was presented by Webcertain’s CEO Andy Atkins-Krüger and Back Azimuth Consulting’s President Bill Hunt. The two of them have many years’ experience working on global SEO projects and they very much enjoyed sharing their knowledge in order to educate and empower you.
The webinar was split into four parts. It covered:
- Geo-targeting: Learn how to do geo-targeting correctly so that the right country and language version of your website always shows in the appropriate market.
- Technical set-up: Learn how to handle all those technical fiddly bits that power how your international website works behind the scenes.
- Keywords: Learn how to approach the conundrum of keywords in an international and multilingual context.
- Q&A: A Q&A session where participants were able to pose questions to Andy and Bill.
Check out the webinar recording here!
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to identify and seize growth opportunities in international markets - April 20, 2022
- International marketing recruitment: How to drive global growth amid The Great Resignation - February 23, 2022
- 5 trends to include in your 2022 international digital marketing strategy - December 21, 2021