ContactLab, the Digital Direct Marketing Division of Tomato Interactive has published a study on email marketing in Italy.
The report is available for download here (after a short registration process).
A few interesting findings of the survey:
- An estimated 50 million active email boxes in Italy.
- An average of nearly three emails per user.
- 82% of those surveyed used a PC, 58.4% a portable, 14.1% a phone (non blackberry), 2.7% blackberry, 4.0% PDA/Tablet PC.
- Users receive an average of 18.5 per day.
- Users are subscribed to an average of 6.3 mailing lists, mostly related to travel and tourism, fixed and mobile telephone services, news and information, e-commerce, online communities, internet, financial services, sports.
Source: Mauro Lupi
Sante J. Achille
Latest posts by Sante J. Achille (see all)
- European Interactive Advertising Association Report Dec. 2010 - December 21, 2010
- Buy Tourism Online 2010, Florence – Italy - November 17, 2010
- Statistics on Internet Usage in Italy September 2010 - November 15, 2010