It aggregates in a non Google conventional way your search query results:
- Google groups based discussions
- product search and shopping
- classic search results
- photos linked to cloud images hosting and sharing service Picasa
- blog results linked to blogging platform solution Blogger
- video search results via cloud based social video sharing platform YouTube
- location via Google Maps and Google Earth
- translation service via Google Translate
Google, Google, Google, Google, lol… Have you had enough yet?
I quite like the navigation joystick on the side!
Of course, it works a lot better with generic terms such as “Peace” or “Love” but have fun. What do you love searching – your own name, your brand, your company or whatever bad word you can think of?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Christophe Bernigaud (see all)
- Infographic – Who Is Using Google Analytics Worldwide? - June 12, 2012
- France – Abusive SEO Tactics – A Beer Story - November 9, 2011
- How does Google Make Money? - October 17, 2011