The Webcertain search and social report 2022 has been published! The report provides the latest information about search engine and social media usage in 54 countries worldwide, as well as internet penetration rates, device usage data and the key things to keep in mind when tailoring your digital marketing strategy for each country.
It is vital that your marketing strategies take local differences in platform usage and online behaviour into account, since more tailored campaigns will help you to more effectively reach your target audience, have a deeper impact, and ultimately achieve better results.
In contrast, ignoring these local differences can result in lost opportunities and even damage your brand’s reputation.
This report is a must-have guide for any digital marketer running international campaigns who wants an easy-to-digest overview of each country.
The 54 countries included are:
- North America: Canada, Mexico, United States.
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Middle East: Israel, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Africa: Egypt, Morocco, South Africa.
- Oceania: Australia.
Download it today and start improving your international digital marketing efforts!