International social media can be a tricky beast to tackle.
Not only do you have to localise your content and images and make sure they are suitable for the target market, but you can also find yourself having to be on completely different social media platforms.
This challenge can feel overwhelming, especially if you are only used to doing social media for one country.
If you are unsure about how to adapt your social media strategy for international markets, never fear!
Our upcoming webinar will look at seven key countries where social media is not what you would expect.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- 7 countries where social media is not what you would expect: We will look at the unique social media landscapes of China, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Taiwan. Some of these countries have their own social media platforms, and some see unexpected challengers knocking Facebook off the top spot.
- Internationally-focused social media strategy: We will provide best practice advice on how to adapt your existing social media strategy for other countries.
- Real-world examples: We will showcase some real-world success stories from brands that have successfully nailed international social media.
- Actionable advice: You will leave with actionable tips, tactics and takeaways that you can implement into your own social media strategy.
If you want to learn more about countries where social media is not what you would expect, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 24 June 2021 at 3pm BST.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- an overview of the social media landscapes in China, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Taiwan
- how to successfully adapt your social media strategy to the local landscape
- success stories, tips, tactics and takeaways
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Daiana Damacus (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: 7 countries where social media is not what you would expect - May 25, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: Is there a future in influencer marketing? - February 25, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: How to elevate your e-commerce business with social media - February 4, 2021