If you want your business to succeed in China, then you need to include social media marketing in your overall digital marketing strategy.
But forget the likes of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – the social media landscape in China is totally different! It is made up of unique homegrown platforms, such as WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Little Red Book and Douyin.
It is local Chinese platforms such as these that you must be active on, if your social media strategy is to succeed in China.
This webinar will look into WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Little Red Book and Douyin and provide you with actionable insights to help you get the most out of your Chinese social media marketing efforts.
Here are some teasers for the social media platforms we will be discussing:
- WeChat: This is known as China’s “super app”, combining social media, content, shopping, video and more into one single platform. It has over 1 billion users – a must-have for any brand targeting China.
- Weibo: This is a very popular platform, similar to Twitter, with multiple demographic targeting options for marketers.
- Zhihu: This is a question-and-answer platform similar to Quora. Content on Zhihu ranks highly in the Chinese search engines, so it is a great platform for B2B brands wanting to promote their knowledge and expertise.
- Little Red Book: This is a social e-commerce platform, perfect for B2C brands in industries such as fashion and beauty.
- Douyin: This is the Chinese version of TikTok, and it is particularly good if you are targeting millennials or Gen Z.
If you want to learn more about how to boost your business in China with these five popular social media platforms, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 1 December 2021 at 3pm GMT.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the Chinese social media landscape
- the five biggest social media channels and their customer touchpoints
- which platform is the most suitable for your business
- how to leverage social media in the Chinese digital environment
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Kylie Wang (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: Boost your business in China with these 5 popular social media platforms - November 23, 2021
- 3 tips for using Zhihu for marketing - July 26, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: The challenges of opening accounts with platforms in China - June 11, 2021