Understanding your target audience is key to any business’ success. By having a real understanding of your customers’ needs, pain points and feelings, you can ensure you tailor your offering to suit and deliver the very best service to them.
One way you can gain an understanding of your target audience is by conducting social listening. As the name suggests, “social listening” involves listening to what your target audience is saying on social media. Social listening helps you to understand your customers better, which in turn allows you to ensure your offerings are aligned with their needs, as well as guide your content creation efforts. If you do social listening on your competitors’ activities, this can help you to learn what is and isn’t working for them, in order to gain a competitive advantage.
So, how can you successfully set up social listening and integrate the insights into your marketing efforts? Our upcoming webinar will look at exactly that!
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- Getting started with social listening: You will learn how to set up a social listening project, no matter what language your target audience speaks or which platforms they are most active on.
- Insights from a real-life case study: This webinar is about more than just theory; you will learn how to leverage social listening insights by looking at a real-life case study of social listening in action.
- Advice for international marketers: How do you take all the learnings you have gained from social listening and incorporate it into your global marketing strategy? This webinar will teach you how to make key strategic decisions based on your social listening findings.
If you want to learn more about how to successfully set up social listening and use the insights in your marketing, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 25 January 2022 at 3pm GMT.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to set up successful social listening and common traps to avoid
- Case study: How to leverage social listening insights
- How to successfully integrate social listening insights into your global marketing approach
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Anna Milburn (see all)
- 3 tips for social listening for international marketers - June 23, 2022
- Upcoming webinar: How to successfully set up social listening and use the insights in your marketing - January 11, 2022
- Why glossaries should be part of any translation project - April 27, 2020