Nowadays, if you want to expand your business across borders, having an international digital marketing strategy is key. One vital part of digital marketing is search engine optimisation (SEO). But international SEO can feel like a challenge, especially if you have never done SEO in more than one country before, or if your marketing or SEO budget is limited. Never fear, we have an upcoming webinar that can help!
This upcoming webinar will look at how a smart SEO strategy can support your international business expansion. The webinar will feature two expert speakers who recently gave talks on this topic at the International Search Summit Barcelona 2021, so if you missed out on the opportunity to attend the talks then, now is your chance!
The two speakers giving presentations in this webinar are:
- Gemma Fontané, from denadal.cat: Gemma recently developed an international and multilingual SEO strategy to help her business sell products online in two countries. In this webinar, she will do a deep dive into this case study, looking at the successes and failures that she encountered in this SEO project.
- Yagmur Simsek, from Re:signal: Yagmur will give a talk aimed at marketers who have to work with small budgets, but nevertheless want to bring great results! You will learn how to make the most out of free tools and resources, frequent SEO mistakes to avoid, and the most important things to remember when creating an SEO strategy.
If you want to learn more about how a smart SEO strategy can support your international business expansion, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 17 February 2022 at 3pm GMT.
The webinar will last approximately 90 minutes and will follow this agenda:
- live Q&A session
- panel discussion
- interactive virtual networking
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 tips for digital marketing in the Netherlands - December 2, 2022
- Upcoming webinar: 2022 trends – A digital retrospective - November 29, 2022
- Quiz: 10 fun international digital marketing facts for 2022 - May 19, 2022