Nowadays, if you want to expand your business across borders, having an international digital marketing strategy is key. One vital part of digital marketing is search engine optimisation (SEO). But international SEO can feel like a challenge, especially if you have never done SEO in more than one country before, or if your marketing or SEO budget is limited. Never fear, we have a webinar recording that can help!
The webinar looks at how a smart SEO strategy can support your international business expansion. The webinar features two expert speakers who recently gave talks on this topic at the International Search Summit Barcelona 2021, so if you missed out on the opportunity to attend the talks then, now is your chance!
The two speakers giving presentations in this webinar are:
- Gemma Fontané, from denadal.cat: Gemma recently developed an international and multilingual SEO strategy to help her business sell products online in two countries. In this webinar, she does a deep dive into this case study, looking at the successes and failures that she encountered in this SEO project.
- Yagmur Simsek, from Re:signal: Yagmur gives a talk aimed at marketers who have to work with small budgets, but nevertheless want to bring great results! You will learn how to make the most out of free tools and resources, frequent SEO mistakes to avoid, and the most important things to remember when creating an SEO strategy.
If you want to learn more about how a smart SEO strategy can support your international business expansion, check out the webinar recording on this topic!
The webinar follows this agenda:
- live Q&A session
- panel discussion
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Argentina - February 28, 2023
- 3 key differences between British English and American English - February 22, 2023
- 3 tips for digital marketing in the Netherlands - December 2, 2022