Few industries have been as severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic as the travel industry. With lockdowns and travel restrictions, holidays have been largely off the table for the last year.
But as the world slowly opens back up and travellers begin making those long overdue and much yearned-for journeys, the hotel industry is finally awakening and accepting guests once more.
However, travellers’ expectations have changed, and in order for your hotel to survive, you must adapt to these changes.
This webinar recording looks at how exactly travellers’ behaviours and expectations have changed, and what you as a hotelier must do in response.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics that are discussed in the webinar:
- How travellers’ expectations have changed: We examine the impact of COVID-19 and how it has affected travellers’ priorities and the ways in which they travel. Amongst other things, we look at the rise of remote working and the trend for blending work and holiday travel.
- What hoteliers must do in response: We provide practical advice on how hotels can inspire people to travel, how to ensure your guests’ safety, and how you can encourage people to feel safe and confident enough to book a stay at your hotel.
- Short-term and long-term hotel marketing strategies: We look at which changes we predict are here to stay, and which we think will fade as the pandemic comes to an end. This will help you to plan both your short-term and long-term hotel marketing strategies.
If you want to learn more about how travellers’ changing expectations have altered the landscape for hoteliers, check out our webinar recording on this topic!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- changes in customer behaviour and expectations for the travel and hospitality industry
- how hoteliers have responded to these changes
- trends that are here to stay
- how the travel industry must adapt and leverage new trends for success
Latest posts by César Gonçalves (see all)
- When should you conduct market research? - July 27, 2022
- Watch the recording: How to use market discovery intelligence to make strategic global marketing decisions - April 14, 2022
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Brazil - October 6, 2021