Few industries have been as severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic as the travel industry. With lockdowns and travel restrictions, holidays have been largely off the table for the last year.
But as the world slowly opens back up and travellers begin making those long overdue and much yearned-for journeys, the hotel industry is finally awakening and accepting guests once more.
However, travellers’ expectations have changed, and in order for your hotel to survive, you must adapt to these changes.
This webinar will look at how exactly travellers’ behaviours and expectations have changed, and what you as a hotelier must do in response.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- How travellers’ expectations have changed: We will examine the impact of COVID-19 and how it has affected travellers’ priorities and the ways in which they travel. Amongst other things, we will look at the rise of remote working and the trend for blending work and holiday travel.
- What hoteliers must do in response: We will provide practical advice on how hotels can inspire people to travel, how to ensure your guests’ safety, and how you can encourage people to feel safe and confident enough to book a stay at your hotel.
- Short-term and long-term hotel marketing strategies: We will look at which changes we predict are here to stay, and which we think will fade as the pandemic comes to an end. This will help you to plan both your short-term and long-term hotel marketing strategies.
If you want to learn more about how travellers’ changing expectations have altered the landscape for hoteliers, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 15 September 2021 at 3pm BST.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- changes in customer behaviour and expectations for the travel and hospitality industry
- how hoteliers have responded to these changes
- trends that are here to stay
- how the travel industry must adapt and leverage new trends for success
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by César Gonçalves (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: How travellers’ changing expectations have altered the landscape for hoteliers - August 10, 2021
- Upcoming webinar: Growth opportunities in international markets in 2021 - April 13, 2021
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Japan - March 25, 2021