2020 has been a unique and challenging year for paid search marketers, with many having to reassess and readjust their tactics as a result of the effects of the pandemic.
But as the year comes to a close, you can look forward to 2021 with optimism and start preparing your approach.
Now is the time to be planning your paid search strategy for the upcoming year. By laying the groundworks of a clear plan now, you will be able to hit the ground running and make 2021 a year of success.
So, what should an international paid search strategy for 2021 look like? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- Best practice for international PPC: The end of the year is an excellent time to review your advertising accounts, restructure your campaigns if necessary, and make sure that you are following best practice and have got the basics right.
- Paid search trends, challenges and tactics for 2021: We discuss the rise of automated bidding strategies, as well as the ever-increasing importance of user experience in paid search advertising.
- The top platforms for 2021: We look at the most important paid search platforms that international paid search advertisers should bear in mind for 2021, such as Baidu in China and the rivalry between Google and Naver in South Korea.
If you want to learn more international paid search strategy tips for 2021, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- an overview of the current paid search landscape
- trends, challenges and tactics to incorporate into your paid search strategy for 2021
- the most promising international platforms for 2021
Feras Qasas Martin
Latest posts by Feras Qasas Martin (see all)
- Watch the recording: International paid search strategy for 2021 - December 3, 2020