2020 has been an exceptional and challenging year for social media marketers, with many having to review and adapt their tactics in response to the problems thrown up by the pandemic.
But as the year draws to a close, you can look forward to 2021 with hope and start preparing your approach.
Now is the time to be developing your social media strategy for the upcoming year. By laying the groundworks of a clear plan now, you will be able to hit the ground running and make 2021 a year of success.
So, what should an international social media strategy for 2021 look like? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- Some platforms will be more successful in 2021 compared to 2020: As consumer behaviour has drastically changed due to the events of 2020, many social media platforms are shaping their strategies to be more user and advertiser friendly. We look at the most promising platforms for 2021.
- Topics and trends are never the same from one year to another: We explore how many of this year’s trends are moving forward in the new year and what novelty trends marketers should prepare for when developing their social media strategies.
- How to plan your budget is key: Whether it is big or small, understanding what the social media landscape in 2021 will look like will help define your priorities and your budget planning. And we discuss specifically that.
If you want to learn more international social media strategy tips for 2021, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the key social media highlights of 2020
- the most promising social platforms for 2021
- social media trends and topics for 2021
- planning your social media budget for 2021