We are incredibly excited that the International Search Summit is returning as an in-person event in Barcelona on 18 November 2021!
This popular multi-track event is dedicated solely to international digital marketing, and aims to give attendees the actionable insights they need to make their business an international success.
But we know that the pandemic has turned the world of events on its head lately, so you are likely to have some questions about how this event will work!
This blog post will explain everything, so that you know what to expect if you are joining us at International Search Summit Barcelona 2021.
What are the benefits of attending?
- A dedicated focus on international topics
- Learn international SEO and SEM strategies to improve your website’s performance
- Receive practical and actionable tips and tactics that you can go away and implement
- Our hand-picked speakers are experts in their fields
- Plenty of Q&A and networking opportunities
- COVID-19 policies to ensure the event is as safe as possible
What topics will be covered?
What really sets apart the International Search Summit from other digital marketing conferences is its specific focus on international topics. The following areas of international digital marketing will be covered in our multi-track event:
- International SEO
- International PPC
- Multilingual content marketing
- International social media
- Translation and localisation
The following sessions have been confirmed, with many more to follow:
- How not to fail at your international business expansion
- How to rank for more keywords using semantic terms and advanced interlinking
- Leveraging online platforms to grow globally
- Why hreflang is not as simple as it should be (and you might not need it)
- Supercharging keyword research via search intent classification in Google Data Studio
- Managing Knowledge Panels on Google for international brands
Where can I see the agenda?
For the most up-to-date agenda, including all the confirmed sessions and timings, check out our event page.
When and where is the event taking place?
The event is taking place on 18 November 2021 at the World Trade Center in Barcelona, Spain.
If you are familiar with Barcelona, you will know it as the building situated on the waterfront that looks a lot like a boat!
What COVID-19 safety precautions will be in place?
We will be monitoring the situation with COVID-19 closely and if it no longer feels safe or practical to hold the event, we will postpone it to a date in 2022. We will not run it as a virtual event.
The event will follow local rules, which are currently as follows:
- Masks are required to be worn inside the venue, except when eating or drinking.
- Distancing of 1 metre is in place, so there will be gaps between all seats.
- Lunch will be served at tables, and all tables will have a maximum of ten people.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- Additional cleaning measures will be in place.
We will update these restrictions as and when they change. For the latest updates, check out the COVID-19 policy on our event page.
Important! All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination, a negative test result taken within 72 hours of the event or proof of natural immunity to the virus. Any attendee failing to show one of these will not be admitted to the event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
Will there be networking and Q&A opportunities?
Yes! At the end of each talk, you will be able to put your questions to the speaker(s). This will allow you to get the most out of the sessions, gain a fuller understanding and leave with all the information you need to improve your international digital marketing strategy.
There will also be ample networking opportunities throughout the day, so you can connect with your fellow attendees, speakers and the event organisers. Talk with like-minded professionals facing the same challenges, share advice, and make valuable connections that you can take forward beyond the day of the event. Just remember to wear your mask and stay a friendly social distance apart!
How can I buy a ticket?
You can buy a ticket by heading over to our event page and clicking the red “buy tickets” button. Super Early Bird and Early Bird discounts are available, so the earlier you book, the cheaper it will be!
What is your refund policy, in light of the COVID-19 situation?
If we have to postpone the event, all ticket holders will be entitled to a full refund or be able to transfer their ticket to the rescheduled date. Anyone unable to attend due to travel restrictions, illness or concerns over safety will also be entitled to a refund, up to one week before the event. Anyone testing positive or required to self-isolate within the week before, will receive a refund after providing proof of the positive case. Tickets can be transferred to another person at any time.
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in Vietnam in 2023 - August 24, 2023
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in South Korea in 2023 - August 17, 2023
- 3 useful facts about digital marketing in Japan in 2023 - August 10, 2023