Global marketing news – 23rd January 2018
- The messaging app WhatsApp has launched a new service for businesses.
- It is now possible to edit keywords within the AdWords app.
- Various South East Asian countries look set to introduce an ecommerce tax in the near future.
- Yahoo Japan has been found guilty of “defaming” a man after its search results contained links to websites containing false information about him.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Japanese SEO: A look ahead to the International Search Summit with Rakuten - October 24, 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona keynote speaker spotlight: Argent Media’s Chris Silver Smith - October 10, 2019
- Eight reasons you don’t want to miss the International Search Summit Boston - August 28, 2019