Global marketing news – 23rd January 2018
- The messaging app WhatsApp has launched a new service for businesses.
- It is now possible to edit keywords within the AdWords app.
- Various South East Asian countries look set to introduce an ecommerce tax in the near future.
- Yahoo Japan has been found guilty of “defaming” a man after its search results contained links to websites containing false information about him.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- Key takeaways from International Search Summit Global Virtual Edition 2021 - October 1, 2021
- Webcertain joins global market leader TransPerfect - August 26, 2021
- 10 tips on how to run a successful webinar - April 28, 2020