Global marketing news – 19th January 2018
- China is clamping down on virtual private networks (VPNs) in an attempt to tighten online censorship in the country.
- Google has announced that, from July 2018, page speed will be a ranking factor in the mobile search results.
- YouTube has introduced new rules about which publishers can earn money from ads on its platform.
- The Russian search engine Yandex has moved its media-contextual banners (MCBs) to the Yandex.Direct interface.
- A new report from App Annie has revealed the biggest app markets of 2017.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The following two tabs change content below.
Content Marketing Manager at Webcertain
Elin is a Content Marketing Manager at Webcertain. She is responsible for Webcertain’s Self-learning platform, producing in-depth guides on a range of international digital marketing topics. She also helps run the Webcertain blog and is the writer of the Webcertain search and social report, an annual report summarising digital marketing best practices in over 50 countries. She is passionate about educating and empowering people to make the best decisions for their business and is proud to help share Webcertain’s wealth of digital marketing knowledge with the world. Elin is from the UK.
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 tips for digital marketing in Argentina - February 28, 2023
- 3 key differences between British English and American English - February 22, 2023
- 3 tips for digital marketing in the Netherlands - December 2, 2022