Global marketing news – 19th January 2018
- China is clamping down on virtual private networks (VPNs) in an attempt to tighten online censorship in the country.
- Google has announced that, from July 2018, page speed will be a ranking factor in the mobile search results.
- YouTube has introduced new rules about which publishers can earn money from ads on its platform.
- The Russian search engine Yandex has moved its media-contextual banners (MCBs) to the Yandex.Direct interface.
- A new report from App Annie has revealed the biggest app markets of 2017.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- How to produce multilingual videos for YouTube - May 22, 2019
- International digital marketing quiz - April 15, 2019
- How universities are using social media to attract international students - February 12, 2019