Global marketing news – 16th January 2018
- The social media giant Facebook has announced that it is to change its algorithm that decides what content to show in users’ news feeds.
- Google AdWords is to get rid of review extensions next month.
- The Chinese ecommerce company Alibaba has announced that it wants to help French businesses to sell their products to the Chinese market.
- A new report by Feedvisor has shed light on ecommerce behaviour on Amazon.
- The financial services company Wells Fargo has partnered up with the wearables brand Fitbit to launch a new mobile payments solution called Fitbit Pay.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Latest posts by Cal O'Connell (see all)
- An interactive video journey: How to expand into the Chinese market - June 29, 2021
- Facebook to decrease visibility of business posts - January 16, 2018
- Naver criticised for manipulating suggested search terms - January 9, 2018